Friday 2 November 2012

Forest Bottle with stamp: Green Apple


08





This time, because we had a topic for our market so 
I created this work: green apple forest bottle.


So happy that I could use green color to design this work,
it really makes the work went successfully.
I put "apple" in many little parts of the bottle, even I made a cat.
It should be my favori te one so far since it full of green I love.



09
 

10




The capsule was also design as a apple, I put on the stem.
The cat~which is very small because it need to pass through the bottle.
I tried many ways and finally I made a 3D cat which still looks like my cat. 
Of course, the  neckerchief should be GREEN!



02
20




Put on the flags, let's have a green apple party!
But the delisious one is still the red apple.


11





This time I designed two kinds of pattern for the stamps.
Wish to give you a good, red apple day!


One is the apple day on the cat celestial body.
Another one is a good day hold by the cat.


0419

05







Put the stamp on the capsule, and put it into the forest.
It is the green apple forest bottle for you.


01

03




 02.gif  











No comments:

Post a Comment